Monday, January 4, 2010

Standard Birthday Invitation Wording Programs To Convert Photos?

Programs to convert photos? - standard birthday invitation wording

Who knows what programs are what can help me process a photo? I mean to take to cut a picture of me, you have the floor and come with something else, like Paris, close to Torre effiel or in Egypt at the Pyramids, this (just a few examples).

Or, to get a picture of me and someone famous for me to believe that if I stood next to someone really famous?

This is a birthday invitation, which I do and I tried, not only with standard "Paint" program that comes with Windows, but not really, things like that and I came here, did very poorly.

Is there a program that can help me?

Thanks in advance

2 comments:

pckidz said...

This is best done in Photoshop! I know that this software is very expensive, but I found a link PCWORLD.com an older version of $ 49.50 sold. I'm not sure if typical - but since PCWorld's website I think it is good! You can also try to download the Photoshop CS3 trial from Adobe's site to test the software.

This process takes time and patience, too (practice) So Here's how: Open the photo, then right click (on the Background layer, bottom right) and create double layer. Zoom to 200% control of all +. Then 'P' on the keyboard and drag the overview of the image that you want to copy. Then click on the "layer next to the road" at the bottom right of the page. You will see three circles on the bottom of the road tab - Select the dotted line third from the left. Ants seem to you to select the image. Hit Pen choose more than 2 pixels, and then click Sharing - J to insert the image contours to a new level.

Then open the second picture where you want to insert This schema. Enter the new layer created by the image of age (both need to be together open) and drag the image you just opened. Hit 'keyboard PN v', then type Ctrl-T. Change the image size and move with the Move tool (V) on the keyboard.

You will need plenty of exercise and need to adjust the color and the level of "image"> Settings menu.

Good luck!

Phradoe said...

Microsoft Picture It 7.X can.
I also play with the programs that come with the Digital Camera

Adobe also can do ... but you must use the money if you do not have the software.

other copies of the programs can be found in one or www.mirc.com limewire.com

Post a Comment