Thursday, January 14, 2010

Legal Size Photo Paper What Is The Age Requirement In California To Carry A Legal Size Push Button Knife, Or Knives In Gerneral.?

What is the age requirement in California to carry a legal size Push Button Knife, or Knives in gerneral.? - legal size photo paper

I do not want to know the age requirement to carry a weapon of legal size in me, because I do not want to upset the police if I wear too. I am surprised that the laws will thank you. If there is a link I can go for smoking cessation. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Push-Button Knife and butterflies are not legal in California is almost nothing.

A lot is to the discretion of police discretion (the item is, individuals and not) than the law. In general, a 3 "knife, it would be prudent to continue, but no schools.

When I was a child in California, we brought our guns to school and into the console on the left, while the director of the class. Hunt then for dinner at home.

The influx of traders fear without education has changed a bit, but not for the better.

John S said...

Assuming that the knife is legal (and a switch blade (have a knife under California Penal Code sec. 653K) the paper) should be less than 2 cm long, no age limit for possession of knives California. Note that the fixed knife can be hidden (spring Code sec. 12020).

ken s said...

I think that criminals can carry weapons in Cali.

m♥j jazzy said...

2 lol

Post a Comment