Monday, January 18, 2010

Seating Arrangement Software Table Planning / Hall Accommodation / Seating Arrangement - SOFTWARE PLANNER?

Table planning / hall accommodation / seating arrangement - SOFTWARE PLANNER? - seating arrangement software

How do I fit in 100 people at the table (rectangular or round) in a room is 12m x 6m?

I am committed, and desperately need the capacity for 100 people for lunch. Movement is not an option.

I have space for 100 people and 1 bunch for me and be my friend.

I find the time nor the patience for a table planning software, etc. Download

*** Can any1 draw something for me, in proportion to the size of the room and the table size ***

(I do not know the standard size wooden tables, white - only that the seat 3 on each side of the track and 1 on the two sides) of 8 per table =

PLS HELP HELP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment