Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How To Start A Foundation For Girls At What Age Should A Girl Start Wearing Foundation? When Is Too Young/ Old/ Appropriate Age To Start Using It?

At what age should a girl start wearing foundation? when is too young/ old/ appropriate age to start using it? - how to start a foundation for girls

Need? Some girls have beautiful skin, and are certainly not the door - Why hide this beautiful skin? On the other hand, if you have the right tone, can be) a little mixed on a gross basis by a moisturizer with the foundation coverage (or purchase a very simple manner so that it will not really be too much make - up. There's really something everyone should use a sunscreen during the day, it might be with some ground since the age of 12, mixed 13th
Namaste.

6 comments:

adilicio... said...

If you need it.
They should not if your skin is irregular or not, you have acne, but in my opinion.

And you should use a powder, liquid is slightly thicker for beginners or for girls and clog the pores.

kathy w said...

I believe the children without foundation. sole basis for the coverage of wrinkles and uneven skin tone.

Children should begin at the age of something like 20 i guess ..
Use a moisturizing face cream and all the skin keep healthy.

Jay said...

I am 15 years old and have no basis. I do not think you need the foundation until it is in its last 20, to be honest. I use concealer to have the keys I meet and go dark circles under the eyes. Then use a moisturizer with SPF of color, I think it's like a facial cream with a little color is not everything. I hate it when girls exceeded the foundation. Pancake faces are not attractive. =]

KeKe said...

END 13-49

Grack said...

with good reason for using

Mollie E said...

I would say that when it comes to some secondary cause is generally against young people from starting. I used to hide my acne. But when it starts to use, you should wash your face every night, because then your face will really get the oil. But you know, I think, not make it in the future, even better, because if someone like you is not worth knowing, without the make-up, even after his. inside that counts. and today some people would rather see a girl without much make-up.

Post a Comment