Friday, January 15, 2010

Fibroid Uterus Treatment I Need Info About A Possible Fibroid Tumor On My Uterus...

I need info about a possible fibroid tumor on my uterus... - fibroid uterus treatment

I had an MRI on the hip, there are about three weeks and went to my doctor yesterday to discuss the results. She said the study also showed a possible fibroid in my uterus, one or two questions: Can you tell exactly MRI myoma is against evil? So, what is the treatment of fibroids? No information that you will be asked to share with me.

2 comments:

Rachie said...

the only way to know if it is not malignant) to malignant neoplasms (cancer) or benign (do a biopsy. I'm sorry. I hope it is wrong and it is good! Good luck!

Rachie said...

the only way to know if it is not malignant) to malignant neoplasms (cancer) or benign (do a biopsy. I'm sorry. I hope it is wrong and it is good! Good luck!

Post a Comment