Monday, February 1, 2010

Wedding Invitation Humorous Clip Art Non-traditional Wedding Invitation Wording??

Non-traditional wedding invitation wording?? - wedding invitation humorous clip art

My friend and I are making our own wedding invitations. We do not want to invite to the traditional wording. We want something that represents us. We're really relaxed, the people in the mood. So our marriage has been dropped or the subject of the fall, because it is the end of September. Does anyone know a good website or a book that can help us with a funny text?

2 comments:

sexyshan... said...

Help is here for the wedding of my sister's cries

The warrant was for his arrest. You are required to attend the wedding of ____________ and ____________ __________ ___________ too.
Failure can cost you miss the good food and fun!
Case__________ I (my sister and her husband's birthday here as 012,378,092,876, for a number of cases) in the office of the holy state of matrimony in the first degree. So I went a little on the couple, in which they are enrolled and received instructions from, since most of them were guests of the city. I hung up the phone to communicate with RSVP and wrapped me and said:

If it should not) listed by __________ (date of marriage collected and taken into custody.

In the hope to see you there!

There is also a --www.wedding-invitation-plus.com/humour page ... Before, I was the son of my mother, a friend, a year earlier. Try it. Hope it helps.

hova6662... said...

Mr and Mrs Taylor, John Gray
Question of Honor
.......................
Presence at the wedding of his daughter
Helen Marie
with
Raymond Mitchell
On Thursday, the ninth of May

Two thousand
to sixteen hours
St. Thomas Church
New York




Mr and Mrs Taylor, John Gray
Request the honor of your presence
the marriage of his daughter
Helen Marie
and
Raymond Mitchell
Friday, the fourth of June

Two thousand
to eighteen hours
Presbyterian Church
Boston

Post a Comment