Sunday, February 21, 2010

Smart Spiral Stairs Handrail How Do I Politely Let My Friend Know I Don't Want Her Kid Over My House?

How do I politely let my Friend know I don't want her kid over my house? - smart spiral stairs handrail

my best friend has a young child, Chance 3 years.
Hes very sweet and intelligent, but he is very kinesthetic (I can imagine that most people his age ...) and the last time it was in my house that I do almost hurts walking up the stairs.

My apartment is not an examination of the infant or child, or friendly at all. It is a very modern space with a spiral staircase and a balcony railing. There are a number of glass / fragile throughout the house and I potpourri of colors and a lot of other things to confuse the children candy.


After almost injured his hand, I said to my friend, it would be better if we meet somewhere easier for children. (God only knows how I feel bad if you were injured.)

I blurted out "NO!" we meet here. So I sats more elegant than mine. "
I explained to him until he is blue in the face and still not agree, somewhere else to take.
What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment